- How long does The Louisville Quest! take? The average time is around 2 ½ hours. Depending on how fast you go, it could take anywhere from 1 ½ to 3 hours.
- What do I need to bring? Bring clothes for the weather. You may want to bring snacks or water although you can buy items along the way. Don’t forget the sunscreen!
- What if it rains? The Louisville Quest! is on rain or shine. You may want to wear a raincoat or bring an umbrella. Rain checks may also be offered subject to availability and at The Louisville Quest! discretion.
- How should I dress? Dress comfortably and for the weather.
- Can I drive my car or use public transportation? The Louisville Quest! is a walking event. You can make it; we only go about two miles.
- Where do I start my Quest? We will send a confirmation email with the details for your route. If you don’t receive it, please call or email us.
- Where will we be going? That’s for us to know and you to figure out.
- Where should I park? There is plenty of parking downtown that is either free or relatively inexpensive. We will mail you with more specifics regarding your starting point and available parking once you register.
- How do I register and pay? Please go to thelouisvillequest.com and click Register & Buy Tickets.
- How many people can I have on my team? Two to five people is the optimal team size. More than five makes it difficult for everyone to participate as much as they would like. You can also split your group into multiple teams.
- Can I do a group team building event? Sure, you can participate in our normal Quests on a specific day or we customize a special Quest for your group, budget and time constraints.
- How can I contact you? Please call or email – Theresa; firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-387-0928 or Mary; email@example.com or 502-458-7882.
- What time does The Louisville Quest! start? For the regularly scheduled Saturday morning Quests, we start check-in 15 minutes prior to your quest and kick-off the first activity at 10:30 or 11 am depending upon which route you choose. For special events, please call or email us.
- When can I participate in The Louisville Quest!? Check the Register & Buy Tickets page for specific dates. We will be glad to schedule a special day for your group of 6 or more any time of year. Please contact us for details.
FAQ’s was last modified: November 27th, 2018 by